Yesterday, The Creepy One returned from work early to play with me. Specifically, he tried to pretend like he wanted to take a nap while I walked on him and demanded attention. He eventually gave up, got out of bed, and cleaned my apartment. Due to my diligence, he spent the day productively instead of laying around sleeping. Who does he think he is - me? In gratitude, he bestowed upon me the new nickname "Stupid Cat." I hear the love in his groans, so I accept this new term as a badge of honor.
Since I got more food and petting, I allowed TCO to sleep in late, almost to 5:30, and I did this in spite of the fact that he let my food bowl run dry overnight. What a careless oversight! No tip for him. I'm not sure if I want someone as negligent as him taking care of me next year. I wonder if Ayako will be willing to board me. She has a kitty that looks properly spoiled (although underfed) and a fishy that looks tasty. Please drop by her blog and plead my case for me. I think she would be willing to give me the requisite eighteen hours of sleeping / twelve hours of petting / five hours of feeding / three hours of stretching in the sunlight that every cat needs per day. Plus she's young and ethnically Asian, which I now find totally hot.
Hopefully mommy will return to get me before TCO begins to affect my personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Chian, tell Mommy that I'm moving. She's welcome to come visit, and so are you. Perhaps you'd like playing with the three dogs who live there?
Gee, Joe, as long as the dogs don't eat him... ;)
Chian, I'm worried about the Asian fettish you're picking up. That's definitely due to Grant's influence. We aren't going to have to find you a Siamese girlfriend or something, are we?
Chian, I hope you got TCO up bright and early this morning after Santa came, and for that nice Xmas present you left him of a big ball of hair and partially digested food. I know he'll think "What a wonderful Christmas!"
joe - mommy has abandoned me.
kira - get me that girlfriend and we'll talk again.
joe - I let him sleep in late to 4 AM, but I'm making up for it today.
Post a Comment